Monday, November 2, 2009

Chewbies Green Bunny Review

A few weeks ago my pup received a toy from Petprojekt .




Once I opened the box and my dachshund Vito saw the Green Bunny I couldn't get it off the cardboard fast enough. Once I was able to free it and had Vito sit for the toy he was allowed to play and play he did. It took me forever to get a good picture out of the deal and forget a video. There wasn't a way for my cheap camera to keep up with him!



From the website: Chewbies™ are fun and safe non-toxic toys for doggies of
all ages & size! Soft durable bodies all squeak and are decorated for some
serious fun! Your 4-legged friend will love playing with the soft and fluffy
plush tails! Collect 'em all!!! •Phthalate Free •BPA FREE


This toy kept my dog entertained for hours unfortunately the older dog whose mission in life is to destroy every squeaky toy in the world got a hold of it and promptly killed it. I'm sure if he was kept away Vito would still be playing with this today! I highly recommend this for your light to medium chewers! It will keep them busy and out of your hair!

I was not compensated for this review

1 comment:

  1. Ooo! I totally know what my FIL's dog is getting in her Christmas socking!!!

    BTW, Vito is about hte cutest darn thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete